We are looking for a Server administrator who can maintain the server by tracking the server activity, performing upgrades of software, maintaining computer hardware, addressing questions about technical problems, and improving efficiency by evaluating system network functions.
- Knowledge and expertise in handling Linux based server and servers like Ubuntu, Centos and RedHat
- Knowledge on AWS
- Maintaining the servers and troubleshooting the problems if any.
- Should be able to ensure security by managing secure access and on time patching of all servers
- Should be able to create scripts and execute them, minimizing work by automation
- To identify and analyze the issues that hamper the performance of the system, and to work in close coordination with the product development team and recommend the solutions for the issues
- To take into account and identify the discrepancies in the system, to assess the risks, and to implement solutions by adhering to the security standards
- To be involved in writing and modifying scripts for application deployments as well as system monitoring
- To be involved in developing and overseeing the backup, replication, clustering and fail over strategies
Salary: INR 1,50,000 - 4,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Hardware, Technical Support, Telecom Engineering
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile