Roles and responsibilitiesA project manager for Software /IT Projects who would be cordinating with the development team for the on delivery of software projects to our customers. The roles and responsibilities includes the following:
1. Interacting with clients to understand project requirements
2. Development of Project Plan
3. Interact and liaise with software development
4. Handle end to end project of the development team and serve as a single point of contact to the client and the development team
5. Keep a track of the project delivery and report to the client and management on the Project Status form time to time
6. Should have a technical background as some responsibilities may include working with robotic process automation and installation of software code
This is an onsite position fulltime, where candidate will be placed at our client site in Bengaluru-Whitefield on our payroll.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
Fluid AI believes that the power of artificial intelligence can be used across industries, sectors and use cases. Our team is working hard to bring about a future where our solutions redefine the landscape of what is possible using AI.
View Contact Details+